Sunday, August 3, 2008

Lewis & Clark Caverns


I have lived in Montana on and off for 12 years and have never visited Lewis & Clark Caverns. My best friend Kareniesa and her 3 kids (Jade 12, Kaleb 10 and Paige 7) and my cousin Andrew went along with my kids (Matthew 11 and Stephanie 8) and I. It was another very hot day...another walk...almost a mile on a 7% grade to get to the caverns. But the walk was worth it, nice cool 40 degrees inside with bats and various birds. If you are claustrophobic...this is not the place to be. There are a few areas that are pretty tight. Here is a link for somemore information: http://fwp.mt.gov/lands/site_281895.aspx
















1 comment:

Janie said...

I did not know these exsited either...it almost appears as if there are no guard rails etc...is it just out where anyone can enter or is it controled? Looks like of scarey to me!